• Christmas Celebration in the Gym – Dec 7, 14, 21. Come early before each service for coffee and light refreshments and mingle with old friends and meet new friends.
• Men's Steak Dinner – Dec. 3 at 6 pm. Cost is $10.
• Women's Winter Wonderland Christmas Event – Dec. 5 at 6:30 pm. Cost is $10.
• Elementary Christmas Musical – Dec 7 at 5 pm.
• Christmas Eve Candlelight Communion Service – Wednesday, December 24 at 5 & 7 pm
Amazing Grace from David Tate on Vimeo.
Meets Every Thursday
6:00-6:30 pm Coffee Connection
6:30-7:30 pm Large Group
7:30-8:30 pm Small Groups
Celebrate Recovery's Large Group begins promptly at 6:30 pm every
Thursday evening. You are
invited to come early at 6pm for coffee, find out what CR is all about,
and meet others on the same journey to freedom. Enter the
church through the front doors and you will be directed to the Celebrate
Recovery meeting room.
Childcare is available for $30 for the first child, $10 each addition child with a family maximum of $50 per quarter.
We request advanced registration for childcare for the number of
children and ages of children. You may register by calling the church
office at 901-386-0211.
Click here for more information on Celebrate Recovery.
Freedom From Your Hurts, Hang-ups, & Habits.
An eight-week study based on the Beatitudes of Jesus where you can
learn to heal from painful relationships, work through forgiveness,
understand and be able to release past hurts, build a healthy foundation
for lasting change, create goals that will foster positive habits for
the future, and so much more!
Watch for details on the next starting date for LHC.
There are seperate groups for men and women.
Childcare available: $30 for first child, $10 each additional child, $50 maximum per family.
For more information, contact Life's Healing Choices.